" "Curtis met or exceeded all expectations during construction of our 900 sq ft cabana/poolhouse this past summer 2009. He met with us prior to building commencement and laid out a timetable for phase completion. He also met with us periodically to provide progress updates. He was easily accessible for questions/concerns and very hands-on. We would recommend Ramey Custom Builders!" "
We offer our clients the best value in the industry with "all inclusive pricing". We encourage our potential clients to compare Ramey Custom Builders, LLC' features with other builder's features. You will find we truly care about building quality homes using quality products.
Included Custom Features
- 100% masonry
- 4' walkways to main entry
- Fiber cement perforated soffit at all roof overhangs. (fire retardant)
- Stained tongue and groove soffit at entry and rear porches.
- Generous allowance for 8' tall entry door unit.
- 10' ceilings on first floor and 9' ceilings on second floor.
- Rounded sheetrock corners throughout.
- Wood burning fireplace
- Innovative security system with three keypads.
- Concealed pest control system located at interior and exterior walls.
- Pre-plumbing and installation of water softener unit.
- Blown-in blanket insulation at all exterior walls.
- Whirlpool tub at master bathroom
- Tile floors at entry, kitchen, breakfast, utility, mudroom, and bathroom floors.
- Generous Granite countertop allowance for kitchen.
- Garage door opener.
- 42 upper cabinets throughout with raised panel feature.
- 5 ¼" base molding throughout
- 3 ½" door molding throughout
- Solid core interior door units with choice of raised panel design.
- Wood railing on all 2 story homes
- 5 ¼" crown molding at family room, master bedroom, and study.
- RG6 cable lines and CAT5 phone wiring
- Under-cabinet lighting at kitchen
- Decora Rocker switches at all lighting controls
- Ceiling fans at family room and all bedrooms with dual switch
- Arc faults at all electrical outlets. (prevents shock and arc)
- Dedicated freezer plug at garage.
- Yard light stub outs at front and rear of home.
- Garage door opener
- Carbon monoxide detector on 1st. and 2nd.
- Smoke detectors at all bedrooms.
- Arc-Fault breakers on all electrical outlets (prevents shock or arcing)
- Full security system with motion detector.
- Safety glass at all bathroom showers and windows near tubs.
- Floodlights with motion control.
Quality Building Techniques
- Termite prevention prior to foundation pours.
- Cost quality scheduling
- State licensed inspections throughout building process. (outside city limits)
- Material waste management.
- Lot specific foundation engineering.
- Structural lumber used on all framing components.
- Engineered roof-framing components.
- 10 year structural- foundation and framing components
- 5 year mechanical delivery systems- HVAC, electrical, and plumbing
- 2-year workmanship- defects in quality.